Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dennis Justice enters politics

For those of you who kept up with the soccer complex issue, you're already familiar with Dennis Justice of the Justice Compromise as well as numerous presentations to the Henderson County Board of Commissioners.

Dennis has now decided to throw his hat into the ring of politics and is running on the Republican ticket for county commissioner, representing District 2 (Fletcher), against incumbent Charlie Messer. All registered Republicans and independents are eligible to vote for him on May 8.

Check out his ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting people know. This is not my first run for public office, and I was considering not running at all. The ideas that I have been talking about have been ignored by Messer and others for the better part of 12 years and I felt I had no choice.

    This is actually a rematch. I ran against Messer in 2000, losing by 622 votes in a 3-man race. I carried a third of the precincts. Will be much closer or a landslide win for my campaign this time.

    If you visit www.dennisjustice.com and visit the Facebook page, you will see how I generally lean on issues.

    I think office-holders generally stay too long and we always need new ideas and leaders.

    Please don't forget that while I would represent District Two, all Henderson County Republicans and Independents will be voting for the seats currently held by O'Connor and Messer. Although I'm not getting involved in the other race, I have little doubt the Friends of Highland Lake are not too thrilled about O'Connor.

    Please vote May 8. It matters. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete