Saturday, May 31, 2014

Naked Apple Hard Cider hits the shelves. . .

. . . at the local Ingles, anyway.

I understand that it is also being sold in some of the restaurants on Main Street. I bought a bottle of the blackberry gold (only flavor available at Ingles that day) a few days ago--it took three Ingles clerks to find it for me. It's in the hard cider section of their cooler, but it's a single large bottle, so don't bother looking in the six-pack area or the regular singles. Also, the clerk who finally found it for me said that the label is not very "stocking" friendly--the name is not on the front and the design gets lost in all the other bottles. But hey, it's local (Flat Rock Cider Works) so I'm buying it!

I haven't opened it yet (waiting for a very hot day), so. . . to be continued. . .

Naked Apple Hard Cider from Flat Rock Cider Works

No comments:

Post a Comment